Tuesday, July 19, 2005

Quoted - HP

Quick time out for some geekiness...

HP confirmed weeks of rumors today when it announced it would be laying off 14,500 employees as part of a large-scale restructuring effort. Since I own a laptop from them, I felt compelled to say something about it.

The release, SMEs Beware: Relationship with HP will change, says Analyst, is now available on our corporate web site. I guess my schedule for the next day or two is going to change a bit. What fun!

Updates...

2 comments:

Photominer said...

I'm not looking forward to calling them for anything after this series of layoffs. I have one of their laptops too, time to switch to a new brand...

carmilevy said...

Come to think of it, I'm in the same boat! Uh oh...

I sure hope they built it right in the first place. I love my laptop!