Saturday, July 30, 2005

Quoted - IBM, Avaya & convergence

Warning: self-centred tech discussion shall ensue. I'll keep it brief, however, as I know we can only take so much Avaya before the appeal wears off. Come to think of it, the word "Avaya" would make a cool party greeting. But I digress. On with the geek show...

I was interviewed for a piece, entitled IBM, Avaya answer convergence call, that appeared in IT World Canada yesterday. I commented on an emerging trend in the industry, and was quoted alongside some key representatives of the two companies that are driving this week's news.

If I haven't said it before, I'll say it now: I love doing this kind of thing. It's another way of getting words in front of folks far and wide, and helping them see their world just a little bit differently than they did before.

---
Update, August 1, 10:28 a.m.: IT World has picked up the piece and is running it here.

No comments: