Tuesday, July 26, 2005

Vacation images - swirly grass

Another in a seemingly never-ending series of pictures from our grand driving adventure to Florida last December.

I liked how this wild grass seemed to have a swirly pattern to it. More challenging was the fact that this occurred to me while I was stopped at a red light. Thankfully, I shot quickly while my wife watched for the green light. No, I do not recommend this photographic technique for the faint-of-heart.

Many thanks to the good folks of some now-forgotten town in Tennessee for suppressing the road rage gene while I engaged in this little bit of photographic fun.

Your turn: Two things, actually:
  1. Do you, like Nostradamus, see anything in these swirls?
  2. If you've got a good grass picture (no silly doobie jokes, though, as this is a family blog) then I hope you'll post it to your site and let us know.

1 comment:

Crazy Single Mom said...

I bet if you stared long enough you would see things in the grass, as I have an active imagination give me time!!
Now I'm going to have to take some grass shots, just because :-)