Saturday, April 14, 2012

He flies alone


Destination unknown
Detroit, MI, December 2011
About this photo: Thematic explores single people this week. You're invited to do just that, by following your mouse here.
I don't know where this man was going, but I do know that shooting a low-angle shot on the moving sidewalk that runs between terminals at Detroit Metro Airport may not have been the most practical thing to do.

Then it dawned on me that I was in Detroit and should probably be putting the camera away altogether. But I had already taken the shot, so the damage was done.


Your turn: Where is this gentleman going? Why?

6 comments:

FilipBlog said...

Looks familiar. I also travel alone for business.

Greetings,
Filip

Teakay said...

By the way he's walking it looks like he's heading to an execution. Strong pic.

ifthethunderdontgetya™³²®© said...

I like to use my backpack rather than those rolly thinghies...
~

Bob Scotney said...

Been there! Walked that! Never dared to get a camera out!

Nikki - Notes of Life said...

With that case? I'd say work/business... but who knows! :)

darlin said...

I love the shot, it makes me wonder where he's headed and for what reason. He doesn't look to be in a hurry wherever he's headed, so my best guess would not be enjoyment but rather home or business. I bet he's looking forward to retirement! :-)