[Click to embiggen]
This week's Thematic Photographic touches on something near and dear to my heart: food. If you can eat it, I'm hoping you'll shoot it, then share it on your blog, then paste the link into a comment here.
I've chosen this topic because I need to get back to something I enjoyed long ago. It's been a while since I ventured into the grocery store with a camera. I had stopped my grocery store adventures after the Wal-Mart incident, and it was with great trepidation that I pulled the camera out again and risked the wrath of the fishmonger behind the counter.
My wife pretended she didn't know me. Smart woman, she.
Your turn: I see two fish who need to be named. Suggestions? Oh yes, almost forgot: please share an edible-themed photo, too. If you're new to Thematic Photographic, here's the lowdown:
- Every Wednesday evening, at precisely 7 o'clock Eastern, I post a new Thematic Photographic entry.
- Each entry has a unique theme. This week's is...edible!
- You post a similarly themed image over on your blog.
- You paste a link to your entry in a comment here.
- If you've already posted something that fits (on a blog, Facebook, MySpace, wherever) simply post the link to the existing entry. Old or new, all photos are welcome.
- You may post as many photos or links as you wish. For the next week, I'll be supporting this theme with a related picture/posting each day. I encourage you to do the same. This is all about sharing, so feel free to share to your heart's content!
- Please share this link with friends, too, and encourage them to join in. The more, the merrier.
- And please accept my thanks for your enthusiasm. Your participation has made TP a true highlight for me each and every week.