Saturday, June 27, 2009

Golden clouds


Day's end
London, ON, March 2009
About this photo: Thematic Photographic explores cloudiness this week. TP is a weekly feature that gives us all a chance to explore life through our lenses, then share the results. To get involved, just click here.
The scene: I had just finished an interview at the studio, and was walking out to my car in the parking lot. It was the end of a long day, and as I often do when I've just finished a live hit, I found myself critiquing the experience. As ever, I was being super-critical, zeroing in on the points I felt I could have made more effectively.

As I continued to flail myself with a virtual wet noodle, I noticed this reverent sky and stopped in my tracks. The critique could wait. This was a moment that deserved a photo.

Your turn: Why do moments like this seem to inspire us so?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a wonderful site this is. Just beautiful :)

David Edward said...

i have clouds that I need to share

invisible said...

Carmi:

Sometimes God knows you need a bit of cheering up.He can't( actually he probably can,but wisely doesn't) make it rain ice cream cones, so He gives you cool skies instead.
You might want to check out my new post on the Iranian situation.
They could probably use an ice cream cone rainstorm about now.

youhumansaresilly.blogspot.com.