London, ON, April 2009 [Click to embiggen]
I've chosen "cloudy" as this week's Thematic Photographic theme for a couple of reasons:
- It's easy. There's always something going on up there. We simply need an excuse to take a moment to look up.
- It's inspirational. After seeing a sky painted with almost indescribable color and texture, it's difficult to not feel moved in some way. Whenever I need to break free from the mundane minutae of everyday life, a bit of head-in-the-clouds time usually clears my head.
For more info on how Thematic Photographic works, read on:
- Every Wednesday evening, at precisely 7 o'clock Eastern, I post a new Thematic Photographic entry.
- Each entry has a unique theme. This week's is...cloudy!
- You post a similarly themed image over on your blog.
- You paste a link to your entry in a comment here.
- If you've already posted something that fits (on a blog, Facebook, MySpace, wherever) simply post the link to the existing entry. Old or new, all photos are welcome.
- You may post as many photos or links as you wish. For the next week, I'll be supporting this theme with a related picture/posting each day. I encourage you to do the same. This is all about sharing, so feel free to share to your heart's content!
- Please share this link with friends, too, and encourage them to join in. The more, the merrier.
- And please accept my thanks for your enthusiasm. Your participation has made TP a true highlight for me each and every week.