Red skies at night
London, ON, May 2009
Whenever I need a moment of inspiration, I often look to the sky. It's an ever changing, always fascinating canvas that seems to play nicely with my eyes and my camera. I'm willing to bet it'll play nicely with yours, too, so I'm hoping this week's Thematic Photographic theme gives you the opportunity to head out and take it all in.
With that in mind, the challenge for the coming week is a relatively simple one:
- Wait until the sun begins to go down
- Point your camera westward
- Every Wednesday evening, at precisely 7 o'clock Eastern, I post a new Thematic Photographic entry.
- Each entry has a unique theme. This week's is...dusk!
- You post a similarly themed image over on your blog.
- You paste a link to your entry in a comment here.
- If you've already posted something that fits (on a blog, Facebook, MySpace, wherever) simply post the link to the existing entry. Old or new, all photos are welcome.
- You may post as many photos or links as you wish. For the next week, I'll be supporting this theme with a related picture/posting each day. I encourage you to do the same. This is all about sharing, so feel free to share to your heart's content!
- Please share this link with friends, too, and encourage them to join in. The more, the merrier.
- And please accept my thanks for your enthusiasm. Your participation has made TP a true highlight for me each and every week.