Welcome to a new week of Thematic Photographic. I've chosen "green" as our latest theme because it's a color that seems to carry additional meaning for many of us.
Although it's de rigeur these days to associate green with eco friendliness, its beyond-color meaning has been around since long before recycling boxes started popping up on garbage day. For some of us, it's a walk we took with our grandparents through the woods when we were kids, holding on to their hands tightly to avoid tripping over unseen roots in the dimly lit path. For others, it's what we painted the nursery before we knew whether it was a boy or a girl.
And sometimes it's both.
Your turn: Please share a green-themed photo by posting it to your blog and sharing the link in a comment. For more background on how Thematic Photographic works, read on:
- Every Wednesday evening, at precisely 7 o'clock Eastern, I post a new Thematic Photographic entry.
- Each entry has a unique theme. This week's is...green!
- You post a similarly themed image over on your blog.
- You paste a link to your entry in a comment here.
- If you've already posted something that fits (on a blog, Facebook, MySpace, wherever) simply post the link to the existing entry. Old or new, all photos are welcome.
- You may post as many photos or links as you wish. For the next week, I'll be supporting this theme with a related picture/posting each day. I encourage you to do the same. This is all about sharing, so feel free to share to your heart's content!
- Please share this link with friends, too, and encourage them to join in. The more, the merrier.
- And please accept my thanks for your enthusiasm. Your participation has made TP a true highlight for me each and every week.