Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Wordless Wednesday - G-d staring down


Rays of the sun
London, ON, May 2007 [Click to enlarge]
About this photo: We're winding down this week's exploration of clouds. Thematic Photographic returns tomorrow (Wednesday) at 7:00 p.m. EDT with a new theme. Scroll down for details on that - and feel free to click here if you've got any additional cloudiness to share.
Sometimes when I look at cloudscapes like this, I wonder what I ever did to be so lucky to witness such unmitigated beauty.

Your turn: Look around you. What's beautiful?

Next up: Thematic Photographic returns tomorrow (Wednesday) at 7:00 p.m. with a new theme:
Aviation

If I were a betting person, I'd wager there may be another cloud-themed entry here before then...

11 comments:

Beverly said...

I am in awe of G-d's creation when I look up at the clouds, especially formations like that one.

Susan Helene Gottfried said...

I've been staring at the clouds here for days now. They've been amazing. I wish I could lay on my back in a field somewhere and stare and marvel...

photowannabe said...

Totally beautiful Carmi. I really think they are G-d's clouds.

Cloudia said...

mmmmmm,
CLOUDia likes this meme ;-)
Aloha-

Cloudia's Comfort Spiral

kenju said...

I love seeing the sun's rays radiating out like that.

Robin ~ PENSIEVE said...

There might be a cloud-themed addition after "then", too ;) (I have several I wanted to upload...been too crazy to get to it!).

Love your entry here, Carmi; the title as much as the visual.

And because I've been working with digital pictures for HOURS for a project, I have seen beauty in poverty, in the ordinary, and in the loves of my life :). And right now, in my coffee that's set and ready for the morning!!

:)

Sara Elizabeth said...

B-E-A-U-T-I-F-U-L!!

Happy WW from Sara @ The Mostly Wordless Wednesday H.Q.!

N + I + K + I said...

very pretty. :)

Daisy Deadhead said...

Lovely photo!

granddaughter and kitten

Unknown said...

Very Majestic and powerful because it is infused with Hope, as are all of your posts, Carmi! Happy Wednesday! :D)

Anonymous said...

Awesome phots...these are just stunning :)