Thursday, September 13, 2012

The damage

I lied. I said I'd stop talking about the iPhone (article summary here) but the world had other plans. More interviews ensued this morning. More writing, more publishing, more trying to run the gauntlet despite a lingering cold that probably should have kept me in bed. But that wouldn't have been anywhere near as entertaining.

For funsies, I thought I'd summarize the media work I've done this week, because if I don't gather it into a tight little ball, I worry I'll forget what it was like to be in the middle of an amazing media storm. Well, until next time anyway. Here goes:

Tuesday
Wednesday
Thursday
As luck would have it, it's never really over. I've got my weekly tech segment with CJAD Montreal's Ric & Suzanne Show scheduled for tomorrow at 1, as well as another chat with Newstalk 1010 later in the afternoon. I'm guessing there will be more...just another snippet in the jagged path that is my life. Quite the roller coaster these days!

6 comments:

Alexia said...

Wow. Do you have time to sleep, even?

CorvusCorax12 said...

woohooo....put your superman cape on :)

laurak/ForestWalkArt :) said...

wow...busybusy!!

~take care of yourself~

ifthethunderdontgetya™³²®© said...

Oh yeah?

Well I got a haircut and took some pictures!
~

21 Wits said...

I just knew you'd be back...it's all those new (angles) in life right! :)
You know you just can't keep a good man (or idea!) down! EVER!

Pat Tillett said...

Wow! So much to do, so little time...