Sunday, November 17, 2019

Leaving home, for now

Office Anywhere
Toronto, ON
November 2019
This photo originally shared on Instagram
Scene from an airport (redux).

I'm on the move again, heading to a faraway land to work with, learn from, and be inspired by some of the smartest folks I know.

Before I get there, though, work needs to get done. Thankfully I have power, connectivity, and a bit of residual brain capacity. Airports and productivity are apparently a great combo. Who knew?

I may be sitting at the gate all by my lonesome, but I'm hardly alone. I'm lucky enough to have a family that stands both with and behind me whenever stuff needs to get done. Work travel is a team effort, even when I'm the only Levy boarding the plane.

My wife and kids will keep our house spinning on its axis while I'm gone, and for that, and so much more, I'm profoundly thankful.

More to come. Let's do this, shall we?

#toronto #ontario #canada #itrg #infotechlive #pearson #international #airport #photography #city #travel #travelphotography #google #pixel2 #teampixel #photooftheday #instagood #nofilter #nofilterneeded #lifeinthemargins #family #everything

No comments: