Thursday, November 07, 2019

Snow dog, take 3

Rediscovering her happy place
London, ON
November 2019
This photo originally shared on Instagram
We woke up to the first significant snowfall of the season today, and all I wanted to do was to see it through the eyes of this little one.

Coincidentally, all she wanted to do was bury her nose in the white stuff, so we apparently made the perfect pair this morning.

I should probably be less enthused about the snow. I can't find my boots, the car needs winter tires, and my bike has commuter-friendly/snow-hostile slicks on them.

But none of that mattered to her as she bounced out the door and ran circles on the snow-covered grass. She was happy, simply content to suck in the joy of the moment to the exclusion of anything and everything else. So I thought I'd follow her lead.

I'll find my boots eventually. The car will get its tires, and I'll probably be able to squeeze in a few more rides before the snow settles in for good.

But in the meantime, there's a dog who thinks this is the most wonderful way to start her day. And I'm not one to disagree with her.

I don't think it needs to be any more complex than that.

#ldnont #london #ontario #canada #winter #snow #weather #wx #schnauzerpuppy #schnauzersofinstagram #schnauzergram #schnauzers #dogsofinstagram #instapuppy #actofdog #pets #google #pixel2 #teampixel #photooftheday #instagood #nofilter #nofilterneeded #lifeinthemargins #family #everything

No comments: