Saturday, November 02, 2019

Looking straight into the centre of power

Engineered symmetry
Toronto, ON
November 2019
This photo originally share on Instagram
Have you ever wanted to stand directly under an electric transmission tower and stare straight up?

I'm just weird enough that this has been bouncing around my head for most of my life.

So yesterday afternoon, in a windswept parking lot beside a Toronto subway station, I did.

There's no rhyme or reason for any of it, and the commuters who brushed past me likely thought I was slightly off my rocker.

I'm strangely okay with that.

Because curiosity doesn't always fit in a conventional-looking box. And lifelong curiosities deserve to be eventually explored, even if it means looking a little funny to strangers in the process.

#toronto #ontario #canada #road #trip #travel #power #electric #engineering #monochrome #weather #wx #geometry #lines #photooftheday #instagood #nofilter #nofilterneeded #photography #google #pixel2 #teampixel #lifeinthemargins #family #everything

No comments: