Sunday, November 24, 2019

Leaving on a plane. This time together.

Her. Everything.
Cancun. Mexico
November 2019
This photo originally shared on Instagram
Sometimes you get lucky in life.

First, I met this beauty of a human being oh so many years ago. Second, she agreed to a second date, which led to a third, and a lifetime of us.

Then, I had the good fortune to join a company that values its staff as family, where we're given the room and the resources we need to do extraordinary work.

I was both honored and humbled to be named to Info-Tech's President's Club this year, among an incredible group of other high-achieving colleagues. We're in Mexico this week, and to say I'm thankful would be an understatement.

Experiencing this with her, after everything we've experienced together - and, to be fair, everything I've put her through - is one of those things that makes you realize sometimes good things do happen if you wish, and work, hard enough.

We'll have more pictures in the days to come, but for now I wanted to share this one. Because everything I do in my work life is made possible by the support she provides at home. We've always been a team, and this week we get to celebrate it - and us - a little.

Onward. Together.

#cancun #mexico #itrg #infotechresearchgroup #presidentsclub #road #trip #travel #travelphotography #travelgram #explore #photography #google #pixel2 #teampixel #photooftheday #instagood #nofilter #nofilterneeded #lifeinthemargins #family #everything

No comments: