Sunday, January 10, 2010

Fonzie stole my twenty

I learned many things while we were away, and I'll share some of 'em in an upcoming blog entry (because it's a momentous occasion when I learn something new, I suppose.) But for now, I'd like to share on admittedly fun piece learning, courtesy of my wife.

Namely, she noticed that Henry Winkler is on the American $20 bill. Twenty bucks...the Fonz...not a bad way to engage in free enterprise, eh?

Your turn: Celebrity lookalikes showing up in interesting places. Please discuss.

5 comments:

Beverly said...

Well, I never noticed that before, but now that you mention it...

Gallow said...

Heyyyyyy!!

Hilary said...

He kind of does. The most interesting one I've ever seen is a snow-covered barbecue grill which looks like Jack Nicholson. No, really .

Mojo said...

I'm not sure I should use the word "celebrity" here, but I was trying to convince Sandy that this could sell on eBay.

The devil may be in the details, but Jesus is on the beach.

dennisthemennis.co.uk said...

I used to have a Fonz action figure and when you pressed the button his thumbs came up! love it.