Monday, January 25, 2010

Live on TV

I'm scheduled to be part of an hour-long live panel discussion on tonight's edition of The Agenda with Steve Paikin. If you live in Ontario and have access to TVO, I'll be exploring job creation in a recession as part of the panel. Here's the episode page, and they added a biography snippet on this page.

As ever, I'll wear my tech analyst/journalist hat, focusing on whether government and the private sector are doing enough to not only create jobs, but create the kind of jobs that will underpin our next-generation economy. Which, of course, begs the question: at what point do you abandon the obsolete and invest in the future? And how do you know you're managing this balancing act effectively?

The fun begins at 8 p.m. EST. I'll have more good news to share in the days ahead.

2 comments:

fredamans said...

Congrats on the show! Have fun, and we'll "see" you later on!

Pearl said...

interesting questions to debate. have a great time.

unfortunately for this case, I haven't had a TV in 6 or 7 years now. occasionally do miss TVO tho.