Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Green with envy


Veined perfection
Delray Beach, FL, December 2009
About this photo: It's "colorful" week through Wednesday here at Written Inc. If you'd like to share a similarly-themed contribution to our latest Thematic Photographic, click over here. All colors of the rainbow are welcome.
Whenever I see scenes like this in nature, I'm reminded that some of the most incredible works of art never originated in an artist's hand. Or maybe our definition of artist needs to change.

Either way, it was a single leaf hanging over a deck chair on an otherwise ordinary afternoon. And there I sat, awestruck. Weird, isn't it?

1 comment:

soulsearcher said...

is this a banana leaf?..it looks like one..my brother also took a shot of a banana leaf too and i loved it..i love this one too..it's green..i love green and my green juicy couture cargo