Friday, March 26, 2010

Red, sorta white and blue


Pancake breakfast
London, ON, February 2010

About this photo: Thematic Photographic explores "colorful". Are you in? Go here if you are. Heck, even if you're not.
I'm lucky enough to be married to a woman who can create something delightfully culinary from nothing with a sense of ease that has to be seen to be believed. To watch her throw together a pancake breakfast is to realize you really don't deserve to have any day start this well. Listening to the kids happily buzz around her as she makes magic for them is something I will never get tired of.

I am blessed beyond belief.

Your turn: Your favorite breakfast is...?

7 comments:

Man Named Kim said...

coffee, these pancakes, crisp bacon, fresh orange juice and the company of my family.

Cloudia said...

I felt your blessings as you described them! What a blessed way to begin Shabbos-




Aloha from Hawaii my Friend!


Comfort Spiral

Anonymous said...

Thank you for sharing that sacred moment of love and togetherness, Carmi.

I so needed it.

Tracie Nall said...

Very blessed!

I love pancakes with cheesy-scrambled eggs and very crisp bacon. Now I'm hungry! ;-)

Nikki - Notes of Life said...

I don't tend to eat breakfast (naughty, I know), but instead have a strawberry soya milkshake to keep me going until my elevenses at work! However, that pancake looks delicious and I'm hungry now! :D

craziequeen said...

ooh, I love pancakes....but am a traditionalist - it has to be lemon and sugar :-)

I love that your blessings are so fruitful and always in your mind!

cq

Unknown said...

How cool! My Aunt is amazing at creating dishes like this that are fantastic!! ;D