Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Reach for the sky


Will I ever be as tall as you?
Toronto, ON, December 2009
About this photo: We're winding down this week's Thematic Photographic theme, "Under construction" (more here) and will be introducing a new theme tonight at 7 p.m. ET. Suggestions welcome, because I'm feeling undecided at the moment.
I probably stare into the sky more often than I should. I probably wouldn't bump into as many things as I do if I kept my eyes level.

But something tells me I'd miss out if I ever changed my focus.

1 comment:

theMuddledMarketPlace said...

Loving the cranes....as i walk through our city, whichever way i look i can almost guarantee that there will be at least one crane, usually moving as well. Which is crazy as I’m terrified of heights and haven’t yet worked out a way to get Into the things without climbing steps. But imagine watching everyone down here…from up there……….