Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Thematic Photographic 94 - Colorful


The view behind
London, ON, March 2010


Whenever I need a dose of happiness, I look for a bit of color. It doesn't matter where I find it or what shade it is: Anything that catches my eye is often enough to boost my mood.

I suspect I'm not alone, which is why I've chosen "colorful" as this week's Thematic Photographic theme. I think the folks who hang out here at Written Inc. - even the quiet ones in the corner - "get" the color thing, and will want to share a vision or two over the next week.

At least I hope so. Are you game?

Your turn: Thematic Photographic is pretty simple. Just post a pic that supports the theme to your blog, photo sharing site, wherever. Then paste the link to the entry in a comment here so folks can find it. Our Kindergarten teacher taught us to share, so let's keep her happy, okay? For the rules, such as they are, click here. For all TP-themed entries, click here.

15 comments:

Beverly said...

I do like your theme, and I will be back.

kenju said...

I like that glass!! I wish I could see that in person, Carmi.

dennisthemennis.co.uk said...

great theme, great shot.
Here is Mine

Oh by the way Carmi you spelt colour wrong :)

Christine Gram said...

Beautiful. This is my all time favorite photo you've posted. Just love it.

theMuddledMarketPlace said...

love that shot carmi....what's the story there?

Glennis said...

I've got it!

www.doves2day.blogspot.com

Great theme! This will be fun

srp said...

I love stained glass. We put some in the transoms and in the cupola windows of our new sunroom and it is amazing to sit out in the morning with the sun streaming through and the colors dancing on the walls! It is my favorite room to read and rest!

Here is mine but maybe not the last.

Jientje said...

Another inspiring theme! Count me in! Mine is here.

Beverly said...

My post is up over at www.beverlywhitcomb.blogspot.com

Pamela said...

awwww... cool photo. Great subject.


Here is mine.

I haven't played in a while -- life sure seems to get in the way!

hapzydeco said...

One of my favorite colors - chocolate.

Mona Sweden said...

I love your photo! The glass is so beautiful and the perspective is great.

Unknown said...

Colors is a great topic after going through the black and white days of Winter.... it's time to color our world and make it brighter.... :)

I too like stained glass... my offering for this theme is a mini Tiffany lamp that is quite colorful, take a looksee.

bripolo12 said...

LOVE the theme this week. Colors are such amazing things, the bolder and brighter the better in my mind. Thank you for picking this one! Here is my entry this week, a bit late I know, but just couldn't help it when I saw these colors

http://brianareynoldsphotography.blogspot.com/2010/03/written-inclensday-colorful.html.

Christine Gram said...

I finally have some photos up for Colorful! Just in the nick of time...