Sunday, March 20, 2011

QOTD #1 - On resilience

I'm going to try something new on the blog, and I'm looking for your thoughts on it. I'm thinking of posting a quote of the day, a quick kind of entry that's designed to make us think or reflect. It'll be a daily thing, and I'm considering a routine schedule - perhaps early in the morning - to get everyone's day off to a thoughtful start.

It'll complement the usual nuttiness - Thematic, observations of life and whatever else hits my brain - that marks the ebb and flow here at Written Inc. Here's a sample:
"We fight, get beat, rise, and fight again."
Nathanael Greene
Your turn: What do you think? Is Quote of the Day worth continuing?

10 comments:

fredamans said...

I think it's a great idea! I do a Quote meme every Saturday. It is great to see where the quotes come from, and what they mean to each reader. Check it out from this past Saturday; http://fredasvoice.blogspot.com/2011/03/quote-it-saturday_18.html

Trudi said...

That is a great idea! I've always been a fan of daily quotes in the newspaper, and often think about them for some time after reading. I'm looking forward to your "Quote of the Day".

Marion said...

This would be great...some quotes are so specific and I do think about them for quite a while after reading them.

I like your resilience quote! Never give up!

that guy said...

quotes are always good!

srp said...

As you know... I LOVE quotes!!!!

Kalei's Best Friend said...

go for it, dude!. :-)

21 Wits said...

I'm in!..and you should know how much I live and love quotes!..and TP!

Kavi said...

Great idea indeed ! A great start.

Every long journey begins with the first step !

:)

Unknown said...

I like it!

MB said...

Yes! Love it!