Monday, March 21, 2011

QOTD #2 - On destiny

Y'all liked my quote-of-the-day idea so much that I've decided to run with it. I'll be posting a new one early each morning, right on time for some breakfast/off-to-school-and-work thoughtfulness. Ping me if you've got some quotes of your own to suggest.

This being Monday and all, I thought this one might be an appropriate way to start the work week:
"It's not the load that breaks you down. It's the way you carry it."
Lena Horne
Your turn: How will you be carrying your load this week?

One more thing: Thematic's transition theme is most certainly on. Click here to dive in.

6 comments:

Kalei's Best Friend said...

After the flooding I had last night in my yard, I am hoping the rest of the week will be easy...need to get some new drain covers, get the drain pipes snaked,etc... First major stress I've had this year... another lesson learned..Thank u, fire dept.

CorvusCorax12 said...

How will you be carrying your load this week?

gently!!

Bob Scotney said...

Carrying my load? On a golf trolley of course.

[Would you believe that 'pardu' is the word verification for this post. I'm certainly due a few pars.

fredamans said...

I always let the hubby carry the load!

;-)

Anonymous said...

Carrying my load? In an Osprey Xenon, of course! It's the very best kind of load hauler- it'll handle upwards of 85 lbs. and has a custom, heat-molded hip belt to keep the load balanced.

Ankita Sarkar said...

By not worrying about my school results that are due tomorrow and not being crazed out by the prospect of ninth grade and... omg I'm doing just that. I guess I'll just watch Spiderman.