Friday, July 29, 2011

Big budget


Coddled athlete?
Orangeburg, NY, July 2011

I noticed this car in the hotel parking lot. It is a BMW 650i convertible. There were three identical vehicles parked here. I'll leave it to you to draw your own conclusions over how well athletics are apparently funded here.

My cynicism aside, however, it didn't stop me from taking out the camera for an impromptu photo shoot. Some things just beg for a picture or six.

Your turn: So how do we score a cushy promo vehicle like this for ourselves?

One more thing: The big parade continues. Don't know what I'm talking about? Go here, and all will be explained. More or less. But you'll enjoy the experience regardless.

1 comment:

Max Sartin said...

If only education was funded the way sports is.
Society has something a little bit backwards there.