Thursday, August 02, 2012

When heaven peeks down from above

Rays from above
London, ON
July 2012

Click photo to embiggen


















Some days when the merry-go-round of life spins a little faster than I'd like, I stop what I'm doing and stare at a picture for a minute or two. I try to find an inspiring one, but in a pinch any picture will do. If it makes me slow down a bit, catch my breath and think about some bigger picture, higher order slice of life, then it's time well spent.

On this day, it was those freaky rays that sometimes filter through the clouds and remind me that heaven is sometimes visible to us if we look hard enough.

Your turn: Speaking of merry-go-rounds, what ever happened to them? I haven't seen one in ages. I'm guessing the politically-correct movement to remove any and all risk from the lives of children up to and including the age of 18 is behind this, but I'd like to hear your thoughts.

Please click here for more cloud-themed Thematic.

1 comment:

ifthethunderdontgetya™³²®© said...

Rays of Sunshine!

Very nice, Carmi.
~