Monday, October 18, 2004

The adventurous shopper - Part 2

I'm posting this separately because I'm too sleep-deprived to figure out how to use the Hello software to post two pictures in the same message. My vote for interface-of-the-year will most certainly not go to whoever pieced together this collection of cantankerous code.

Then again, I likely couldn't do a better job, so I'll stop complaining. Enjoy the photos.


Rich Rosenthal II said...

Mommy! Daddy! buy me the Heinze Scooby doo! Whats in those thing anyway? anything palatable?

Red said...

OMG I don't have a heading but haven't you always wanted to eat your favorite comic character?


other things, yes, comic characters...EHH..

Carmi said...

Rich: Not even close. The stuff stays inert for decades. It likely has more preservatives than Stalin.

Red: I never thought of it that way're absolutely right! I have always hated recognizing what I eat. It applies to the Pasta Superfriends as well.