Wednesday, October 13, 2004

I've been humbled

Many thanks to Jill for posting this unbelievably kind message on her blog. I've quoted it here simply because it's one of the nicest things anyone's written about me in months. It makes me glad I decided to do the writing thing for a living, because it proves that words can have the power to move people:

Originally posted by Jill to her blog, A Woman Chained:

Thank you, Carmi.

What is it about his writing that makes my heart grow warm with familiarity?

The words flow so smoothly. Their depictions bring back memories from my childhood... seen through the eyes of the innocent. A feeling that I thought I had lost quite some time ago.

Reading his work somehow feels nostalgic yet full of discovery.

I encourage you to give it a look.

No comments: