Laval, QC, August 2008 [Click to embiggen]
I've always preferred the simple to the elaborate. When you pat on too many layers of anything, you tend to lose the entire sense of the thing. If last week's theme gave us an opportunity to zoom in a little and eliminate extraneous detail, then this week's theme, nature, continues the trend.
I'm hoping the next week gives you a chance to get out and shoot stuff that wasn't created by us. I hope you get back to the simple joys of observing the world around us. Have fun reconnecting with nature!
Your turn: Time for you to click and share! Here's the rundown of how Thematic Photographic works...
- Every Wednesday evening, I post a new Thematic Photographic entry.
- Each entry has a unique theme. This week's is...nature.
- You post a similarly themed image over on your blog.
- You paste a link to your entry in a comment here.
- If you've already posted something that fits (on a blog, Facebook, MySpace, wherever) simply post the link to the existing entry.
- You may post one per day, many per day, one each day of the entire week, whatever suits your fancy. This is all about sharing, so feel free to share to your heart's content!
- Please share this link with friends, too, and encourage them to join in. The more, the merrier.
One more thing: To submit your caption for the latest Caption This, head on over here. This week's entry is a game of inches - you won't want to miss it!