Sunday, October 09, 2011

Painted with color


Forest in transition
London, ON, October 2011

I haven't had a lot of time to wander the neighborhood this week, so I've been grabbing snippets of color wherever and whenever I possibly can. I noticed this scene in a place known as Snake Creek. I had passed it on the drive home from work, and the fading sun gave it a color/tone that almost begged to be remembered. Since it's barely a couple of blocks away from home, I parked the car, grabbed the camera and walked back before the light was gone for good.

I know there aren't a whole lot of days like this left before the leaves are down for good, so I'll try to take some more walkabouts in the days ahead. I hope you do the same, and I hope you'll share your results, too.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Snake Creek, eh? My youngest son would love to explore it!