Thursday, January 06, 2005

Uh oh...

After struggling to upload a picture to my new MSN Spaces blog, I realized - much to my chagrin - that Microsoft limits your total photo load to 10 Mb. Ooh, talk about a kick in the technological beitzim.

I fail to understand how this facilitates photo-sharing, and am once again forced to consider how and where I should post a sampling of photos and stories from our little tour of the American south. If it's just as simple for you all, I'll simply move the party over here.

Sound good? Will y'all want to see a few pictures of my little ones on vacation? Or will you run for the hills at the faintest hint of same?

Please let me know...my away-from-Microsoft migration will commence soon.

(I tried. I really tried.)

1 comment:

Joan said...

I love your pictures! Migrate away, please!