Thursday, January 06, 2005

Vacation images - Mom's sun

Our cast of characters starts with the literal center of our little family: my wife Debbie. Mother of three and keeper of all, this picture of her captures why we decided to head south in the first place.

Every time I shiver in the cold of a London, Ontario winter (OK, it's not that cold here, but walking around in sandals over the Christmas break tends to skew one's perspectives on weather) I'll think of this picture of her. It simply speaks warmth.

2 comments:

Joan said...

Man, this picture definitely says, "Peace."

Sometimes it just feels so good to have the sun on your face!

carmilevy said...

I can almost feel the warmth in this picture. I wish we were back there now...huge winter storm is moving into the region overnight.