Thursday, January 06, 2005

Vacation images - about

Thanks, Joan, for green-lighting my photographic migration. Let the games begin!

(To anyone who's wondering what I'm talking about, please click onto my earlier post.)

I shall now begin the painstaking (for me) and potentially painful (for you) process of adding some glimpses of our driving adventure to grandma and grandpa's house. I'll post 'em under the "Vacation images" banner. As always, I'll jot a brief story to go along with each, and I'll do my best to keep 'em topical even if you've never met us before. I'll also promise to keep my verbiage to decidedly fewer than 1,000 words.

A bit of expectation-setting: we took over 600 pictures (!) during our time away from home. At a mite over 1.5 Mb per shot, that's almost 2 full CDs worth of material. I have no intention of posting them all to my blog. If I did, I'd be here until, well, our next vacation and you'd be asleep long before then. If anyone wants to see all 600 of them, I can always send out the CDs. Beyond the grandparents, who've already received theirs, I doubt we'll have any other takers.

No comments: